Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yeah, so....

Started back to work this week, haven't done so well on keeping up with the blog. Which is funny, because I've been on the computer... anywho, I will do better!
This was a rough week. Nicholas got sick Monday halfway through the day, so I had to leave work early and go get him. Then on Wednesday, Gabriel had to miss school because his asthma has been flaring up really bad. Took him to the doctor, and he's on some new meds, so hopefully it will help.
Healthwise, I haven't worked out at all this week. :( My knees were REALLY hurting last week after I did the 30 day shred. They're still hurting. :( I've decided to forgo the shred (as much as I hate it) and just do my Walk Away the Pounds dvd for now... it's a longer workout, but less impact. I've done better with eating later in the week. Beginning of the week, I succumbed to the siren's call of fast food. But I straightened up after Brandie gave me a pretty stern talking to. (Love ya, girl!)
Love Dare- Yeah, I haven't kept up at all this week. And you know what, it's been a craptastic week in my marriage. I am vowing to get right back on that. We need something.
Spirituality- Our small group started back up this week. It was good to get back in the swing of things. We will be back at church tomorrow, after missing almost an entire month.

So, I derailed... but I'm back on track, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment