Friday, March 19, 2010

I was broken

I'm back to the blog after quite a long hiatus. The other night, God did a big work on me- He broke me. And by that I mean, ugly cry broke me. I had a rough couple of days, where it seemed like nothing was going right. I lost it Tuesday night- broke down hysterically. At this point, I was just ready to give up. Somewhere in the midst of my breakdown, I heard God telling me "You can do this without Me." And I knew He was right. I got out A Woman After His Own Heart , a book a coworker of mine had given me a few months ago. I started chapter one that night, then chapter two the next morning. I'm also completing the study guide along with it. Yesterday, my best friend gave me a book about praying through marriage difficulties, so I've added that to my daily quiet time as well. I feel really good right now, like I'm in a true relationship with God.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your marriage!!! Thanks for sharing your book references.

    ReplyDelete