Monday, January 4, 2010

Ugh, well...

No excuses. I messed up. I kinda fell off the wagon, and got stepped on by the horse. However, I am NOT laying down and waiting for the horse to poop on me. No, I am getting back up. I haven't worked out in almost a week. I haven't done my love dare since Friday. I haven't read my Bible since Saturday.
But guess what- it's OKAY. I am going to forgive myself. I am not going to take this out on me. I am not going to stop my journey. I need to remember that there will be detours on this road. I believe in being real and honest with myself. My friend Brandie added up my dinner... 1135 calories- in ONE meal. Ugh, freakin' Sonic. I feel sick. And I will make myself remember this next time I am tempted to stop at the drive thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment